No, your subscription car cannot be used for rideshare (Uber, Ola, Didi) or similar services.
Any business use of your subscription car must be declared to Carbar. Please review our latest terms and conditions for full details.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?