As soon as you noticed any damage to the car, you should report this to our team for assessment.
- Take a photo of the scratch or damage with an Australian coin or note for scale.
- Email the photo to email@example.com
- We will do a quick assessment and advise you to either:
- Lodge a claim with our insurer or;
- Bring in the vehicle to our nearest sites for a quote.
If another party was involved, you will need to collect their contact details and driver's licence to lodge the claim. (Read more: I had an accident, what should I do?)
The at-fault party is determined by our insurer and/or the third party's insurer.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I had an accident, what should I do?
- I scratched my car, what should I do?
- I've submitted an insurance claim, what's next?
- What is covered for Roadside Assistance?
- What does Carbar insurance cover?
- What should I do if the driver of the other car refuses to give me their details?
- Do you cover Green Slip / CTP (Comprehensive Third Party) Insurance?