Navigate to Trips on the app.
Then you can select the trip you would like to categorise by clicking on the tag icon on the top right.
A list of tags will appear and you can select one by simply tapping on the name or the icon on the far left.
To remove the tag, simply tap on the tag to unselect it.
Changes are autosaved.
The trips can then be sent as a PDF to your email address.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- Where can I download the carbarConnect app?
- I did not receive my email with my login credentials, what do I do?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do you calculate the eco score?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?