If you have enabled your trip logging and did not receive an email with your login details in your inbox. Please check your spam or junk folder as it may have ended up there.
If you have not enabled your trip logging yet, please check out this article: How do I enable or disable trip logging?
If you need further assistance, please email us.
Learn more about carbarConnect here: https://www.carbar.com.au/carbarconnect
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- Where can I download the carbarConnect app?
- I did not receive my email with my login credentials, what do I do?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do you calculate the eco score?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?