For your security, after a certain number of attempts of entering incorrect login details, such as your password or PIN, you will be locked out from further attempts for a period of time.
You can wait until the period of time has elapsed to try again or you can reset your password or PIN.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- How do I log into the carbarConnect app?
- I've been locked out the carbarConnect app, what do I do?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?