Once you have signed up for a carbar account, you can sign in / log in on the website and the app using the same login credentials.
The first time you sign into the carbarConnect app, you can set up a PIN and/or use your phone's Touch ID or Face ID to access the app in the future.
If you have forgotten your PIN or password, you can always reset it.
If you have used a previous version of the app, you would have been sent a separate set of login credentials, these credentials are no longer in use and you can now use your carbar account to log into the app as per the above instructions.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- How do I log into the carbarConnect app?
- I've been locked out the carbarConnect app, what do I do?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?