The total costs involved are the upfront fee and the weekly subscription. This covers all running costs including registration, comprehensive insurance, roadside assistance and general servicing and maintenance.
You will just need to pay for tolls and fuel.
An insurance excess may be payable as an out-of-pocket cost when making a claim with Carbar's insurer.
You can see the full details on fees and charges that may apply here: https://www.carbar.com.au/fees-and-charges
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?