It is the degree of deterioration judged to be reasonable, taking into account the Vehicle's age and mileage and covering overall condition (from the mechanics and the electrics through to the bodywork and the upholstery), determined in accordance with the AFIA Fair Wear & Tear Guide published from time to time within the AFIA Car Rental Code of Practice.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?