No, there is no cancellation fee.
With no lock-in contracts, all we need is 14 days notice to cancel your subscription.
If you live within 50 km of the CBD in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane we can arrange for one of our drivers to collect the vehicle from you.
Or you can drop off the vehicle to us during business hours, 5 days a week.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?