We may be biased, but yes!
Every customer is different, we encourage everyone considering subscriptions to compare the numbers - you can even sign-up for free to see if it is the best option for you.
You might like to take into account, the ongoing or running costs of owning a used car, which depreciates in value each year, and consider the unexpected costs of maintenance and repairs, which only increases as the car ages.
Car ownership admin such as registration, eSafety Checks (Pink Slips), insurance and routine servicing can take time away from your busy lifestyle.
Simplify your life with a single weekly subscription fee for your car that covers all your needs. Choose and secure your car, just add fuel and go!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?