Car subscriptions allow you to free yourself from the unexpected costs of owning a car.
The weekly subscription fee aims to cover all of the cost of owning, maintaining and running a car such as depreciation, interest, registration, insurance, routine maintenance, roadside assist, mechanic faults, faulty and worn tyres and batteries.
Tolls and fuel are your ongoing costs.
When you subscribe to Carbar, you will be charged an upfront fee per vehicle.
The upfront fee covers the costs of procuring the vehicle, cleaning and detailing, comprehensive service and safety checks as well as setting the vehicle up to deliver on our subscription service. It varies for each car depending on the year, make and model selected - browse and secure your car.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?