All subscription vehicles come with a comprehensive insurance cover. This is damage cover for your car, and damage caused to other vehicles.
The insurance excess ranges from $1,500-$3,000 and is based on the vehicle's make and model, plus the driver's history and experience.
You will be advised on your applicable excess during the application process. The excess is payable as an out-of-pocket cost when making a claim with Carbar's insurer.
For full details on what is covered and prohibited uses, please refer to our latest terms and conditions.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?