Yes, you can. This is a great way to reduce your assets and move your cars off the balance sheet.
In the past, many Australian business owners have turned to car leasing or long term rentals as the solution for their business needs.
Car subscriptions offer all the benefits of owning or leasing vehicles without long term commitment.
For a fixed weekly fee, members get full possession of a vehicle or fleet of vehicles inclusive of insurance, registration, servicing and roadside assistance.*
There are no lock-in contracts. Stop or swap with two week’s notice.
Size of Your Fleet
For fleets that have 1-5 cars, you can sign up as an individual and submit your order today. We will update your tax invoices to reflect your company name and address and this will remove your fleet from your balance sheet.
We recommend that you speak with your accountant or financial advisor to see if this suits your business.
For 6+ cars, Learn more and register your business here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Carbar for Business?
- Do you have tools of trade vehicles, such as utes and vans?
- Will subscription sit on my balance sheet like a lease?
- If my company needs to scale up and down our fleet with short notice, what are the costs?
- Is there a minimum or maximum fleet size to access the business rates?
- Can I sell you my existing fleet?
- Can I subscribe back the fleet that I sold Carbar?
- Can I put my company logo on the car?