In the past, many Australian business owners have turned to car leasing or long term rentals as the solution for their business needs.
Car subscriptions offer all the benefits of owning or leasing vehicles without long term commitment.
For a fixed weekly fee, members get full possession of a vehicle or fleet of vehicles inclusive of insurance, registration, servicing and roadside assistance.
There are no lock-in contracts. Stop or swap with two weeks’ notice.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Carbar for Business?
- Is there a minimum fleet size to access carbar for business?
- Do you have tools of trade vehicles, such as utes and vans?
- Will subscription sit on my balance sheet like a lease?
- If my company needs to scale up and down our fleet with short notice, what are the costs?
- Can I sell you my existing fleet?
- Can I subscribe back the fleet that I sold Carbar?
- Can I put my company logo on the car?