You're more than welcome to have an additional driver attached to your subscribed car. Any additional drivers need to be 21 years or older and must have a valid P2 or full license.
Please let us know about regular additional drivers who use the subscription frequently. You just need to provide a copy of their valid drivers license via email@example.com.
There are no fees or ongoing charges for adding drivers to your subscription.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay another upfront fee if I swap my car subscription?
- How to swap your car subscription?
- Can you buy your subscription car if you like it?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I drive off road?
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- Can I swap my car?
- Can I get a residents parking permit with a Carbar car?
- How do I return the car?
- Can I add an additional driver?