Loyalty Credits are calculated based on the market value of the vehicle as well as time a customer has an ongoing, continued subscription with Carbar.
You'll pay less at 12 and 24 month intervals, with the value of the credits applied uniquely to each vehicle.
Please note that you won't be able to accumulate your credits.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is the Carbar Loyalty Program?
- If I stop the subscription and start a new one later, do I keep my Loyalty Credits?
- Can I claim cash for unused Loyalty Credits or Carbar Credits?
- What happens if I swap a car, do I keep my Loyalty Credits?
- How are Loyalty Credits calculated?
- What is the difference between Loyalty Credits and Carbar Credits