No, it's not. Infringements, etags and toll fees are not included as part of your subscription.
If the toll tag or device has failed, the charges will be applied to your next invoice. An administrative fee of $27.50 inc. GST will apply for each car in an invoice where toll charges are processed by carbar.
To avoid any additional charges to your account, we recommend setting up a personal account on Linkt before driving.
If you believe that you have been charged in error, please send through your toll statement to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will investigate further.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?