The insurance excess depends on a number of factors, including the selected vehicle, driving history, age, licence type etc. and ranges from $1,500 to $3,000.
Your excess is calculated and displayed during the application process.
For full details refer to our latest terms and conditions.
You can subscribe to a Carbar vehicle online, anytime.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the total costs involved with car subscription?
- What is included in the upfront fee?
- What is the turnaround time for delivery?
- Are pets allowed in my subscription car?
- Can I provide rideshare services in my subscription car?
- How do car subscriptions work?
- What does a car subscription include?
- Are car subscriptions worth it?
- What are the ongoing costs for car subscriptions?
- Is the upfront fee refundable or transferable?