You are fully responsible and liable for any loss or damage to your car if you drive on any unsealed roads.
No damage cover is provided if you are driving on off road, on unsealed roads, crossing a waterway or similar conditions.
Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay another upfront fee if I swap my car subscription?
- How to swap your car subscription?
- Can you buy your subscription car if you like it?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I drive off road?
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- Can I swap my car?
- Can I get a residents parking permit with a Carbar car?
- How do I return the car?
- Can I add an additional driver?