Once you have enabled your trip logging, your trips are logged until you disable the feature.
You can easily tag or categorise your trips so that you can group them together for easy exporting into a CSV file.
Please note that the GPS unit is still required to be installed in your subscription car even if you disable the feature.
Learn more about carbarConnect here: https://www.carbar.com.au/carbarconnect
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- How do I log into the carbarConnect app?
- I've been locked out the carbarConnect app, what do I do?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?