24/7 Roadside Assistance Australia-wide - 1300 227 365
In partnership with the NRMA and reciprocal Motoring Clubs throughout Australia.
Your Roadside Assistance covers you and any approved drivers 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
As a Carbar Subscriber, you have unlimited callouts for…
- Flat battery and battery installation
- Key lock-outs
- Flat tyre changes
- Empty fuel tanks
- Breakdowns and mechanical services
Cover does not include out of pocket expenses on the side of the road. All excess towing charges or battery installations may incur additional costs.
Call our Carbar Driver Support line on 1300 227 365.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I had an accident, what should I do?
- I scratched my car, what should I do?
- I've submitted an insurance claim, what's next?
- What is covered for Roadside Assistance?
- What does Carbar insurance cover?
- What should I do if the driver of the other car refuses to give me their details?
- Do you cover Green Slip / CTP (Comprehensive Third Party) Insurance?