Carbar subscribers are covered for 24 hours, Australia-wide roadside assistance.
The service is available on 1300 227 365.
Our roadside assistance is proudly powered by NRMA and all respective Motoring Clubs throughout Australia.
You are covered for:
- Battery jump start and battery installation
- Tyre change
- Keys locked inside the car
- Mechanical services
- Towing to a Carbar site or nearest service centre
Callout fees and additional service costs may apply and is dependent on the reason for the callout.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I had an accident, what should I do?
- I scratched my car, what should I do?
- I've submitted an insurance claim, what's next?
- What is covered for Roadside Assistance?
- What does Carbar insurance cover?
- What should I do if the driver of the other car refuses to give me their details?
- Do you cover Green Slip / CTP (Comprehensive Third Party) Insurance?