Our weekly car subscription payment aims to cover all of the cost of owning, maintaining and running a car such as depreciation, interest, registration, insurance, routine maintenance, roadside assist, mechanic faults, faulty and worn tyres and batteries.
Subscription excludes tolls, infringements and home chargers.
Costs to buy and install home chargers vary depending on where you live, which charger you purchase, and whether it is hardwired to your home or portable. On average, standard costs to supply and install range between $2000 to $3,000.
JET Charge is our preferred partner, offering globally recognised turnkey electric car charging infrastructure. They also offer the largest range of hardware in Australia, with a station to fit every purpose, whether it be domestic, commercial or public.
Unsure of what charger best suits your needs? The JET Charge team is there to help.
Interested in car subscription? Create an account for free. Once you're set up, you can subscribe any time and we'll keep you up to date with the latest news and offers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?