If you subscribe to an electric vehicle and run out of charge when you’re not home, you have access to 24/7 Roadside Assistance Australia-wide. The service is delivered in partnership with the NRMA and reciprocal Motoring Clubs throughout Australia.
Carbar’s Roadside Assistance covers you and any approved drivers 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. As a Carbar Subscriber, you have unlimited callouts for flat batteries (charges), key lock-outs, flat tyre changes, breakdown, towing and more.
If you’re a sonnenDrive customer, you get access to all the benefits of a Carbar subscription, including 24/7 Roadside Assist.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?