Our car subscription aims to cover all of the cost of owning, maintaining and running a car such as depreciation, interest, registration, insurance, routine servicing, roadside assist, mechanical faults, faulty and worn tyres and batteries.
With subscription, all your costs are bundled into a simple, fixed weekly payment. There is no lock-in contract so you can stop or swap anytime. We just ask for 2 week’s notice.
And, unlike other car related costs, the longer you subscribe with Carbar, the cheaper it becomes. Carbar will automatically apply Loyalty Credits to your account to reduce your weekly payments on your first and second year anniversaries.
For example, an MG ZS Essence subscription starts at $319 per week. It then drops to $254 per week in year 2 and just $194 per week in your third year. Your flexibility remains. You can stop or swap with just 2 week’s notice.
If you’re not a carbar member, you can create an account for free. Once you're set up, you can subscribe any time and we'll keep you up to date with the latest news and offers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?