Yes, you can.
Installation and removal will be at your own expense. We ask that only licenced technicians perform any work on our subscription cars.
At the end of your subscription, you will need to return the vehicle in its original condition (fair wear and tear excepted).
If you're unsure, please speak to our team to avoid any additional fees or charges.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Carbar for Business?
- Is there a minimum fleet size to access carbar for business?
- Do you have tools of trade vehicles, such as utes and vans?
- Will subscription sit on my balance sheet like a lease?
- If my company needs to scale up and down our fleet with short notice, what are the costs?
- Can I sell you my existing fleet?
- Can I subscribe back the fleet that I sold Carbar?
- Can I put my company logo on the car?