Not if you swap vehicles every 11 months. Subscription is viewed as a service. If you have further questions on subscription vs leasing, please register your business and we’ll be in touch.
See our blog post about how subscription is an affordable alternative to car leasing and ownership in the wake of AASB 16.
Size of Your Fleet
For fleets that have 1-5 cars, you can sign up as an individual and submit your order today. We will update your tax invoices to reflect your company name and address and this will remove your fleet from your balance sheet.
We recommend that you speak with your accountant or financial advisor to see if this suits your business.
For 6+ cars, learn more and register your business here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Carbar for Business?
- Do you have tools of trade vehicles, such as utes and vans?
- Will subscription sit on my balance sheet like a lease?
- If my company needs to scale up and down our fleet with short notice, what are the costs?
- Is there a minimum or maximum fleet size to access the business rates?
- Can I sell you my existing fleet?
- Can I subscribe back the fleet that I sold Carbar?
- Can I put my company logo on the car?