If you have multiple subscription cars under one account, then you will be able to view and manage all of your subscriptions in carbarConnect.
Only the primary account holder can view their cars in the app. Additional drivers will not have access.
If you do not see all of your subscription cars, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about carbarConnect here: https://www.carbar.com.au/carbarconnect
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is carbarConnect?
- How do I log into the carbarConnect app?
- I've been locked out the carbarConnect app, what do I do?
- How does carbarConnect work with multiple subscription cars?
- How do I enable or disable trip logging?
- How do I tag or categorise one of my trips in carbarConnect?
- Why can't I see the fuel levels for my car?
- Who has access to my trip information?
- How do I delete trips in my trip log?