Yes, every electric car or hybrid electric car will come with its own charging cable. Most models will have a dedicated spot for it in your car.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?