Electric cars need servicing and maintenance at the same intervals as any other car.
Follow the intervals as indicated by your service sticker and get in touch with us when its due for service.
If you require Roadside Assistance, please call Carbar Driver Support on 1300 227 365.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?