All vehicles provided by Carbar are tested and compliant with safety standards that govern car manufacturers. For safety reasons you should never try to access the battery pack, and if any issues occur, contact Carbar directly who will manage any servicing issues.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What does an electric car subscription include?
- What is the cheapest electric car in Australia?
- What kind of electric cars do you have available for subscription?
- What's the difference between EVs (electric vehicles) and PHEVs (plug-in hydrid electric vehicles)?
- What is the servicing and maintenance requirements for my electric car?
- How long does electric car charging take?
- Should I charge my electric car every night?
- How much does it cost to charge my electric car?
- Do I get a charging cable with my electric car?
- Where can I fast charge my EV electric vehicle?